Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Corner Bakery

This is my bear Joe with the city behind him....






Yesterday we went with my daddy to downtown Chicago. He needed to get his passport updated and my mom wanted to walk around "the greatest city" on the planet earth.

The passport thing took forever and my mom and sisters were getting tired of walking around in the rain so we stopped into a Corner Bakery for something to snack on.

We were in the "Financial District" of Chicago at lunchtime and my mom seemed to be a little on edge. We found three seats at a hightop table thing near a big window. It was p
erfect because I could move around without being in the way and there was room for the stroller.

We ordered a bagel and a coke. Happy day for us when we found out it was buy one bagel get one free. Mackie and I ate the bagels and mom rocked Pi to sleep. The bagels were really yummy and it was fun to people watch.

After what seemed like forever... wait, it was forever, we decided to move to a regular table so Piper could eat. Mom ordered two more bagels and a bowl of Tomato Basil Soup for me. I love soup!!

The soup was delicious!! Piper and I really enjoyed it!











The Good:

** The soup was yummy!

** Two for one bagels! Yippee!

** The view of Chicago.


The Bad:

** It was loud in there because it was lunch time.

I give Corner Bakery:

Kid Friendly: 3 out of 5 Smiley Faces


Food: 5 out of 5 Smiley Faces


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

People should read this.