Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Big Sammy's

Yesterday, my dad, mom and Piper and I went to have hot dogs for lunch. My dad heard of a great hot dog place, but when we got there, it was closed... so we decided to go to Big Sammy's Hot dogs.






I had a hot dog plain with French fries. I loved the French fries. They were yummy.



Piper loved the French Fries too.






My dad had hot dogs too but my mom had a chicken gyros. She said it was really good. Piper liked that too!

The restaurant is set in a strip mall thingy so it's not huge. The tables are family style. Sometimes you have to sit very close to people you don't know. They have one of those games where you move the claw thingy and it falls and collects a stuffed animal... what a waste of money (that's what my mom says). They also have a bunch of gumball type machine things filled with cheap and dangerous toys (another thing my mom says). It makes it hard for a 2 year old to sit still in a place like that.

I give Big Sammy's Hot dogs:

Kid Friendly: 3 out of 5 Smiley Faces

Food: 3.5 out of 5 Smiley Faces (the fries were great!)

No comments: