Friday, April 28, 2006

Sushi! I LOVE Sushi!





Sushi... I love Sushi!

On Tuesday night my mommy, sister and I went to Sushi Station in Rolling Meadows.

I love Sushi and this is the perfect place for a kid like me to eat Sushi!


Sushi Station has a floating Sushi Bar, but it isn't really floating... it moves on a conveyer belt around a big track. There are chairs set up all around facing the bar and they have tables next to the bar for big groups and families like mine. My sister, McKenzie, likes to sit near the bar so she can hand out the plates of Sushi to us.

My favorite Sushi is called a Station Roll. It has chopped crab meat mixed with little tiny caviar then it is wrapped in seaweed and rice. I ate 6 of them in one night!

The waitresses are really nice and talked to me a lot because I am so young and I love Sushi!

I give Sushi Station:

Kid Friendly ~ 4 out of 5 smiley faces

Food ~ 5 out of 5 smiley faces

No comments: